5.19.2007
12:14:00 am
It’s so frustrating. I lost my temper again.
For someone to make me really angry (besides my brothers), he or she must be really irritating.
Was chided by her for not going for the morning lesson and that she has to bear the brunt of the teacher’s nagging.
I know I am at fault for not attending the lesson....But she could have place it nicely....
SHE: “你今天没上课啊?”
What a rhetorical question. -_-''' There are only 23 Singaporeans in a class if all of us are present but today there were only 6 students in the class. Plus, it’s not a lecture hall.. it’s a classroom!! . So it’s pretty easily to spot everyone... U know??! She doesn’t have to go one big round to tell me off. I am not stupid cann… Grrr. Couldn’t take her attitude anymore considering I have been tolerating her for the past 5months. So, Moi just said
ME: “ 你上课有看到我吗?”
Haha.. I know it’s rude. But I couldn’t hold my tongue.bleh.
Then she started nagging.. BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Moi tried to end her one sided conversation by saying “ 好了.我知道了,不要再讲了。”
And She has to repeat the whole thing. *ROAR*.
Yup that does IT. Then it started our mini quarrel on how irresponsible my group of friends and I were and that we might 连累到她 once NTU GIP office finds out that a lot of us don’t go for our classes ..
I was quite taken back by myself cuz I have never quarrelled with anyone besides my 2 loving brothers. Sigh. I should learn to hold my temper. I am wasting my energy on someone who doesnt even matter.
Thank God it’s another month before we go on our separate ways.
And yes, I am ashamed by my own outburst.
you make my life perfect-`