10.25.2007
10:31:00 pm
Ok. i must confess. I m very blur at times. But i didnt know that I am so blur until what has happened yesterday. OMG.
It started off as an exciting night for me as I am watching the movie "Lust Caution" at Jurong Entertainment Centre with Miss Lim. It was my first time to Jurong Entertainment Centre and I was Damn excited can!!
Anyways... this is not the point.
It started with a loud shrill shriek from the toilet. From me. Yours truly. i was of course, relieving in the toilet and i happened to looked down at my feet. and to my HORROR. I found this:

GREAT. A picture says a thousand words, no?
URgh. i was in that from my hall.. to the bus 199 ..walk past boon lay mrt.. to jurong point .. back to the boon lay mrt.. on the train.. to Jurong Entertainment Centre.. to the cinema and to the toilet.
it took me this long to realise it. MORE THAN 3 Hours.
kaoz. damn embrassed. and i came out of the cubicle looking distressed. oh, i think Miss Lim wanted to tell me sumthing at that point in time. But she totally loose it when she saw the "perfect match".
Of course, Miss Lim have a super good laugh and an entertaining time.
you make my life perfect-`