It so happened that Courts was having a sale and we bought the oven at a really good deal. lol.
And yes! I. Me. Shuhui can bake.
My first task was to bake that chocolate souffle. doesnt look vv difficult when i was reading the instructions. But boy, it was damn draining. especially for a lousy multi-tasker like me. wah lao laos. I cant watch the temperature of the oven, beat the eggs, sieve the flour and melt the chocolate chips at the same time.
Yeaps. so i cried, screamed, yelled and begged for help. my bro and mom were nice enuff to help me.. or prob they have weigh their options and have decided that they dont want to clean up the aftermath. heee... anyway, with their help.. all i have to do is to check the oven and scream out the instructions. EASY. hahaha. they are efficient workers. I like. HAHAHAHA. :)
Miss Gwee came over a few days later and we made a few batches of chocolate souffle. It was a trial and error thingy cuz my first batch didnt taste right. HAHA. But it's still nice ok.