1. Miss Gwee Sufeng. Whom has once again saved her fren's ass. thanks babe! i really dunnoe wad else to say besides endless times of thank you... i dunnoe wad i will do without u! and yes.. the buffet =p. when is it gonna be?
2. All my girlfriends who are ever so accommodating and so tolerant of my nonsense all these while =) I promise i will meet each and everyone of u after my exams! and of course.. I still love all of u as much. minus vel cuz she has decided to leave me for cass. =( MORE SHOPPING, I PROMISE!!!!
3. Mr Huang for keeping me awake on a boring saturday night by telling me one of the latest gossip of the town! Wooo. THAT REALLY KEPT ME AWAKE. cuz i was making phone calls till 4am in the morning... whahahas. Right.
4. Mr. Nga and Mr. Huang for helping their so last min fren on an accounting problem for her fyp . thanks dude. I will buy u guys drinks next time k! lol. Ribena from Canteen B. Wahahahs.
5. Lastly, I would like to thank Number 6 for making school an exciting part of me life. =)