11.22.2008
12:37:00 pm
Doc Ong knows that I lurvve stories and he told me one today!
DO “Do you know everyone needs stress? Nobody can excel in this world without stress?”
Me “Yup”
DO “But too much of stress is nt good. But how do u know that u r having too much stress?”
Me “errr. When my rashes start coming back. But it’s too late alrdy”
DO “Yup.. these days we are gg thru a lot of stress.. nt mental ones. But physical stress.”
Me “Arrrrh they sound the same. Cuz when I m physically stressed .. I go mental.”
DO “Physical stress is derived when you continue to pursuit the things/ work without giving you body a break. Like how u would want to continue working and working and working until your body gives way, that’s how ur rashes might come about. Take a break and your body will serve u well” * wink wink*
Hence, yours truly have decided to rest for the entire weekend! Wanted to go back to work to collect my laptop but I M GONNA LISTEN TO THE DOC”S ORDERS THIS TIME ;)
And yup! For those out there… when the journey gets abit too long and tiring… take a break :)
you make my life perfect-`