11.15.2008
12:36:00 am
Funny. People likes to give vague answers like "maybe", "Probably", "I will try", "see first"... etc. U get my drift.
HahhhLoWW?
Why cant they just decided whether they CAN or CANNOT make it. Very tough meh? i dont think so.
After thinking for 7 7 49 days, I have an explanation for this:
1. They want to keep their options open. Just in case.
2. They want to see who else will be going. Then they will decide. (this gets me a wee bit irritated cuz it makes me (or the gfs who have decided to go) feel quite unimportant.)
3. Probably a Singaporean trait. Saving their asses.
You see.. they like to say " I will TRY...." blah blah blah... JUST IN CASE, they cannot make it or dont want to make. They wont feel obliged to go.
How clever. -.-
you make my life perfect-`