3.29.2009
12:50:00 am
Oh my~
I must blog about this!! I just managed to remove the stains at the bottom of the kettle. yayness. Ok.. it probably didnt get u very excited. But it's one of my those little experiments which was successful. :)
You see... as most of my frens will know by now... i m not a neat nor organised person.. so yeah my threshold for mess and dust and whatever is actually quite high. However. I cannot bear the sight of stains at the bottom of my electric kettle. So. I will insist that my mom throw away the kettle and get a new one whenever stains are spotted by me. HAHA. so waste $$ right. So yeah.. my mom doesnt ask me to boil water very often as it has proven to her to be very expensive each time.
Anyway, the point is... I dont have to throw away my kettle so often anymore! Cuz i have found a solution to it. YES! Ask me! ask me!
Well.... that is to cut a few slices of lemon and boil it with water. It removes the stain instantly. WOW!
Heh heh. I think i make a good housewife.
you make my life perfect-`